Permit Issuance Notices Pursuant to Rule 1302(D)(3)(a)(i) and (ii)
The permit issuance actions listed below are being posted on this website for public notice and comment, pursuant to District Rule 1302 - Procedure. These notices will be posted for thirty (30) days after issuance. The permit application and all supporting information (including preliminary decision documents if any) will be provided upon request. Any person may request additional information regarding any permit issuance action, information on possible Hearing Board appeals or information on rejected comments, or information regarding how to request a public hearing on an action (if applicable). To make such a request contact the District by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to MDAQMD, Attention: Executive Director, 14306 Park Avenue, Victorville CA 92392. Please note that public notices as required by Rule 1302(C)(7)(a) and (b) (such as Federal Operating Permit, Emission Reduction Credit consumption, significant health risk, major Modification, major Prevention of Significant Deterioration or Federally Significant issuances) are noticed separately on the District website and in newspapers of general circulation; please contact the District if you are looking for information on specific permitting actions or need assistance regarding the commenting process (there is a contact email link and a website link at the bottom of this page).
|Facility ID||Facility Description||Facility Location||Permit Number||Permit Title||Proposed Permitting Action||Date Issued|
|2690||AFRPA - SCLA/Readiness St - Site SS084||18708 Readiness Street, Victorville, CA 923947951||C012922||SOIL REMEDIATION EQUIPMENT||Issue a permit for a soil vapor extraction unit. This unit will be used to remove petroleum hydrocarbons from contaminated soil at SCLA. Blower operates at a maximum of 250 cfm and will extract gasoline vapor from the soil through extraction wells. The vapors will be destroyed with 98% efficiency via thermal oxidation. The burner itself is rated at 1 MMBtu/hr and is exempt from permit. The air pollution control device destroys 98% of the hydrocarbon vapor and benzene, xylenes, toluene, MTBE and ethyl benzene which leaves 2% residual remaining in the effluent after treatment by the control device which is emitted to the atmosphere. HAP emissions were limited by permit condition such that the prioritization score is 1.66 which does not trigger an HRA. There is no applicable State ATCM pertaining to soil vapor extraction. The proposed project is not a major source of HAP therefore Federal T-NSR does not apply. Facility criteria pollutant emissions are below the BACT and major source thresholds therefore BACT nor offsets are required.||01/04/2018|
|3754||Vulcan Materials Company||Various Locations, AVAQMD, CA 93543||B012915||AGGREGATE SCREENING, PORTABLE, TRACK MOUNTED||Issue an Authority to Construct (ATC) permit for a new, aggregate screening unit. This aggregate screen is portable and is hydraulically powered by a DICE registered in the DOORS program under CARB's In-Use Off-Road Diesel Vehicle Regulation. This facility is a minor NSR source and an area toxic source. Please refer to the "Applicable Rules" section for more NSR/TNSR details.||12/22/2017|
|792||7-Eleven Store #29172||73740 29 Palms Hwy, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277||G002711||GASOLINE DISPENSING FACILITY||Modify existing GDF to add Diesel Fueling services and change EVR Phase II System to VR-204, a Balance System.||12/21/2017|